Thursday, January 20, 2011

TISSUE IS A BIG ISSUE IN SRI LANAKA


Sri Lanka has the highest literacy rate in South Asia and its’ education system far better than the most of the developed countries in the world. However even thou the development of the education is good the ethical sense and the moral endurance is very well weak. In fact the extending generation is worse and cheaper than the past open economic society.
Actuality parents thinking better than their own children and they are ok with the upcoming trends, they don’t need to overcome their life. But in here Colombo the situation became worse people are thinking their own cast and the life level system and they use this scenario for their own satisfaction. The bad situation is that in side of the universities people are measuring their own imageries through a traditional glass.
However today evening inside of the university there was a party of Tamil student which I also invited in the sense I had participated to the part. So when I was chatting with I got to know there are two groups one group is low cast and the other group is high cast………      . What a shame?
I don’t understand after the war and all those disasters why the society doesn’t go forward. Most of the youths are surrender in front of their elders.  In Kandy and in side of the country side the situation is worse, recently a couple divorced due to a virgin issue.  Most of those scenes are common where the third generation become weak to the first generation.
In funeral situation we used to chat philosophical thing which I don’t like (I don’t like= talking one subject without making it true) but I remember one professor told that when he got married his wife didn’t had the virginity, he is ok but in the sense it meant that his subconscious had expect his wife to keep the virginity for him. That’s the point ….. People may have different attitudes for one thing that’s ok --- but for the moral extinctions people should have one common rule which should be utmost good faith right thing in the world. I have friend who like to talk about sex without having sex ever before I remember he used to say “I should keep my Virginity to marry a virgin” in the sense what the connection between the virginity and marriage they are two different subject which become related in only few minutes for a day.
Well I don’t have a right to talk about somebody’s virginity and in fact I don’t know weather how will I respond to that. But I believe to solve this problem we have only one solution it is we should make a synthetic virginity like condoms to reload the virginity and be fresh for the next time. In my school time we had no idea about this and that but we used to read to find where it is exactly. But after understanding the woman I realized that finding the virginity is not fair for the woman and even in any case we should forgive and forget to live in the society as an intellectual person who understand thing deeper than the animals.

1 comment:

  1. At the topic i think you were talking about the real tissue (multipurpose paper for wiping) so i didn't get what the picture trying to say 555

    I have a question about what social/moral/spiritual function hidden behind the belief in virginity ?
    But if it's reasonable to keep on that belief, it should be no differences between boy and girl.
    so if you want your girl to keep her virgin. you have to keep yours, too.

    Kung

    ReplyDelete